The MagnaBeat Kit includes 34 Magnetic Pieces
Wet Erase Markers can be used!
Care and Feeding of your MagnaBeat Mat Kit
- Keep your pieces flat, rolled, or on your white board. Folding or bending will cause your pieces to crack.
- Magnets pick up lots of dirt during shipping, from your fingers and dry erase dust from your white board. 409 cleaner and a soft cloth will remove any dirty spots due to shipping or regular use.
- Wet Erase Markers WILL completely clean off with water or window cleaner.
- Dry Erase Markers will leave a shadow when erased.
- Stack all pieces that are 1 beat or less and place them in the box.
- Loosely roll the large mat and place in the box, standing on the top or bottom edge.
- Loosely roll the 2, 3, and 4-beat pieces. Place them in the box, standing on the top or bottom edge.
- Stack all other pieces, laying them flat on the bottom of the box.
- Close the box and off you go.